How To Set Up Find My iPhone?

People store a lot of personal information on their iPhone. And they get anxious when they lose their device. Fortunately, there is an option of setting up ‘Find My iPhone’ that should be turned on before your iPhone gets stolen or is lost. It will increase the chances of getting back your iPhone.


By using its inbuilt GPS/ location service of iPhone, you can get to know where your device is present. It even allows users to lock or erase every information that has been saved on the iPhone over the net for preventing any person from availing your personal information.

Set up Find My iPhone and stay at the safe side

How to set up Find My iPhone

‘Find My iPhone’ is a subsection of iCloud. There is a condition that is you need to make an iCloud account. Only after this, you will be able to use ‘Find My iPhone.’ It will be surely available in the latest iPhone.

Firstly, as mentioned above you need to make an iCloud account.
Then, click on iCloud.
After that, click on Account.
Now, log in.
Lastly, put username and password of iCloud.
The method of turning on ‘Find My iPhone’ from the iCloud Settings

After iCloud is turned on, you require to turn on Find My iPhone. And then your work is done. For doing it read the given below instructions carefully.

Firstly, click on Settings.
Then, click on iCloud.
Next, click on Find My iPhone.
After that, you need to move the Find My iPhone slider to On/green.
You may note that in few of the iOS device, one another slider shall be present, wanting you to Send the Last Location. I suggest you tap the toggle and switch it to green
Lastly, press on Allow for turning on Find My iPhone.
How to use Find My iPhone?

I don’t suggest you disable the Find My iPhone but if you wish to do it, then follow the given below instructions carefully.

Firstly, click on Settings.
Then, click on iCloud.
After that, press Find My iPhone.
Next, you need to toggle the ‘Find My iPhone’ bar to Off/white.
Note: For iOS 7 and the latest version, users require putting their password of the iCloud account that is turned on their iPhone. This feature is known as the Activation Lock, and this is present so that none of the thieves can disable Find My iPhone for hiding the iPhone from the service.

Edward Lewis is a creative person who has been writing blogs and articles about cybersecurity. He writes about the latest updates regarding mcafee.com/activate and how it can improve the work experience of users. His articles have been published in many popular e-magazines, blogs, and websites.

source : https://mcafee-activate-key.com/how-to-set-up-find-my-iphone/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOW TO FIX ‘PUBLISHER HAS DETECTED A PROBLEM’ ERROR ON WINDOWS

Best Ways to Spend Your Marketing Budget

How to Force Quit Apps on Apple Watch?